Our Church

Our Church

The First Southern Baptist Church in Flint, Texas, was organized in 1907 with Mr. and Mrs. Jim Barner, Mrs. S. C. Dement, and Mrs. Martha Templin as charter members. Rev. Daniels was the County Missionary at that time and he helped with the organization and preached for them until we were able to get a pastor.  Our first building was constructed in 1908. Rev. Williams led in the building of a new church building in 1928.

A New Sanctuary was completed in December of 1953. The Christian Life Center was completed in February of 1983. Rev. Sam DeVille was called as Pastor in April 1996. Under his leadership the Church finished construction of a New Sanctuary in 2007 and additions were completed on 2010.  Flint Baptist Church has experienced steady growth and is currently averaging over 1,400 in worship in three morning worship services.  We are currently in a building project to construct a 42,000 sq. ft. New Worship/Administration Suite/Nursery Suite that will completed in the summer of 2018.  Come and see why we are the fastest growing church in East Texas!

FlintLogo300x141Expanded